S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: 3 Custom Used VW Diesel Tee Shirts  (Read 365 times)

August 08, 2019, 08:01:08 pm

Turbofan

• Junior

3 Custom Used VW Diesel Tee Shirts
« on: August 08, 2019, 08:01:08 pm »
I have three old shirts I no longer wear that I figure I'd see if anyone wants before I donate them. 2 out of the three are very worn, and have a few stains, likely from wrenching. All feature images from "How to keep your Volkswagen alive: or Poor Richard's Rabbit book". All are size L, and are on Gildan ultra cotton shirts.

Shirt 1, Gray, features an IDI injection pump. Has a stain, and collar is worn.

Shirt 2, light green. Has a picture of Randolph Diesel on the front, and an exploded view of an early 1.6 on the back. Small random blue stain on the front, and a couple very small holes near the bottom.

Shirt 3, light blue. Best shape of the 3. No stains. Extremely wearable without looking like a total bum. Large image of a guy filling up a Rabbit at a truck stop.

$15 shipped for the bunch. Sad to see them go, but my wife says it's time.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Reply #1August 08, 2019, 08:01:20 pm

Turbofan

• Junior

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 08:01:20 pm »
I have three old shirts I no longer wear that I figure I'd see if anyone wants before I donate them. 2 out of the three are very worn, and have a few stains, likely from wrenching. All feature images from "How to keep your Volkswagen alive: or Poor Richard's Rabbit book". All are size L, and are on Gildan ultra cotton shirts.

Shirt 2, light green. Has a picture of Randolph Diesel on the front, and an exploded view of an early 1.6 on the back. Small random blue stain on the front, and a couple very small holes near the bottom.

Shirt 3, light blue. Best shape of the 3. No stains. Extremely wearable without looking like a total bum. Large image of a guy filling up a Rabbit at a truck stop.

Reply #2August 08, 2019, 10:23:19 pm

Turbofan

• Junior

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 10:23:19 pm »

Reply #3August 08, 2019, 10:23:44 pm

Turbofan

• Junior

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 10:23:44 pm »

Reply #4August 08, 2019, 10:24:09 pm

Turbofan

• Junior

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2019, 10:24:09 pm »

Fixmyvw.com