S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: i could post a new tale every few days  (Read 3351 times)

June 15, 2006, 08:19:02 pm

hillfolk'r

• Veteran

i could post a new tale every few days
« on: June 15, 2006, 08:19:02 pm »
comin home from work,its a little backroad,off the main road,its a 35 zone,people in a hurry do 45,but 40 wont get ya busted,its like a 10 minute ride on this road from the house to the main road,,,there are no legal passing zones,ok?
well theres a couple of 4 way stops too
,i got some yoyo all over my arse,and im doin 43 or so,they are driving some jap crackerbox,and they are in a hurry!!
well as im waiting my turn at a 4 way,this silly was creepin up on me, come on go go...
so i left in"full drag mode",left him in a haze so far back there(he had to pull upand wait his turn too)
as i get up to the next stop,this stop  was a light,i looked back,and he is comin(like 1/4mile backor so) but he sees me up ahead sittin at the light,and he slows down to like a slow roll, and pretty much stops!! and he had to be like 200 feet away,i couldnt even read his plate numbers he was so far back,cars are backin up behind him,,heehee
then the light turns green,i pull away all nice and no smoke,i bet the other drivers were  effin that dummy off,cause they barely made the light before it was gettin to change back,,it was funny,i love diesel smoke

Throttle cables ftw

Reply #1June 16, 2006, 11:28:18 pm

Dr. Diesel

• Authorized Vendor
  • Veteran

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 11:28:18 pm »
haha!! love it.
I repair, maintain and modify VW's and BMW's.
Good work done at affordable rates. Welding and fabricating, too.
Performance Diesel Injection's Super Pump: gotta have one!

Reply #2June 17, 2006, 04:58:56 pm

hillfolk'r

• Veteran

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 04:58:56 pm »
man i love that pic
givin the ricers some smoke
Throttle cables ftw

S-PAutomotive.com