Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: Smokey Eddy's back again build thread  (Read 4971 times)

January 20, 2019, 04:00:05 pm

Smokey Eddy

• Veteran

• McScrubbins Body Wash
Smokey Eddy's back again build thread
« on: January 20, 2019, 04:00:05 pm »
Ten years ago I used this forum a lot.
I'm finally starting a build/contribution.

Car: 2009 TDI Jetta
Place: Vancouver BC
Parameters of goal: Daily driver ~30km/day. Moderate budget to work with.
Goal: 200% engine output. trunk cell with AC up to 20a @ 110v. new entertainment idea - maybe a mounted tablet? anyone know of good current systems? i hate the double din kenwood i have. must be bluetooth - realing leaning to tablet.
I'm also going to upholster massage chairs into the backs of the front seats. add some led lighting

Looking to buy a new welder from kms tools or 2nd hand from a mate if someone needs the cash.

ill have the time and space mid april.

Ideas and links very welcome. im just starting/going ahead this weekend.
Anyone still here who remembers me?

Ed
Blacked out mk2 AAZ Jetta RIP. You are missed.
White 1999.5 ALH Golf 2dr. Low & wide. Rammed off the road RIP.
Blue 2009 CR140 Jetta CBEA/CJAA. Malone stage 2. EGR/DPF/Exhaust-valve deletes. 2.5" open exhaust. ADP Turbo swap. 1-stage nitrous kit. THROWN ROD

Reply #1January 21, 2019, 01:53:12 am

Dakotakid

• Veteran

Re: Smokey Eddy's back again build thread
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 01:53:12 am »
Hey, I remember youse. Aren't you one of the very first guys to buy an AMC head for the old aaz's? Or did you spring for a chinkko head...can't remember. Seems like you were on the cutting edge back then.

You always ran stuff pretty hard.....seems like you and that one crazy dude from the nw USA were kind of the "lab-rat" brothers....the rest of us used to stand back and suck our breath through our teeth waiting to hear the results of your current ventures......as I recall. Life was much better back then. Now, this is the conformity forum: walk like me....talk like me....act like me......look like me......do as I do.....
The mask and the shot(s) are actually an IQ test. If you are wearing or circulating, you just failed the test. I can't feel sorry for you.

S-PAutomotive.com