Author Topic: Has 'Ignore' Option Been Eliminated?  (Read 3745 times)

September 25, 2018, 04:23:21 am

leechunsonnn

Has 'Ignore' Option Been Eliminated?
« on: September 25, 2018, 04:23:21 am »
Since the forum was last updated, one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE features is the 'Ignore' option.  Once another member is added to the 'Ignore' list, it hides the irritating individual's posts and in the place of each post says, "You are ignoring this user. Show me the post."  If you feel like reading the post from the individual on your ignore list, you can simply click the link.  That WAS an AWESOME feature.  While it seems my previously created Ignore list still seems to work, it seems like the option to ADD or REMOVE individuals from the Ignore list has been eliminated.  You can no longer even block irritating users from pm-ing you??  Why??  It seems to me that those options are the most powerful tools for maintaining harmony in the forum.  If the options still exist, please direct me on how to modify my Ignore list.  If the options have been eliminated, PLEASE replace them.  It would be even more awesome if you added an 'Add to Ignore List' option to the user profiles under the usernames in order to make adding individuals to the Ignore list even easier.  Thanks.
Cristiano

Reply #1September 25, 2018, 11:23:29 am

libbydiesel

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran

Re: Has 'Ignore' Option Been Eliminated?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 11:23:29 am »
I agree it is an excellent feature and it still exists but is not obvious.  At the top of the page select the PROFILE tab. Above the profile Summary hover on the 'Modify Profile' tab and select  Buddiese/Ignore list>Edit Ignore List.  Type in or copy paste the username you wish to add.

What was your prior username so I can know whether or not to add you to my ignore list?

Reply #2September 25, 2018, 01:23:15 pm

ORCoaster

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    Restoring a Caddy as time and weather allows
Re: Has 'Ignore' Option Been Eliminated?
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 01:23:15 pm »
Yeah, I love the fact that there was a discussion about ignoring users by someone that is posting for the first time.  But at least they signed their name. 

S-PAutomotive.com