S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: 1.6TD MTDI Turbo And Accessories ETC  (Read 1922 times)

August 14, 2018, 07:09:30 pm

Jo3kr

• User+

1.6TD MTDI Turbo And Accessories ETC
« on: August 14, 2018, 07:09:30 pm »
I have my current setup for sale as I am upgrading. Will and should bolt into any mk1 mk2 1.6td MTDI. Only mods on a 1.6td you’d have to do is weld a bung into your oil pan and run a new oil return, TDI will work 100%.

I have a couple TDI stock intakes I’ll throw in if you need them.

Turbo is currently bolted into my MTDI caddy boosting at 18psi. Reasons I’m removing is I’m bolting on a Holset.

It is a K03 TDI turbo, included is the manifold, custom 2.25” downpipe, turbo filter, and if you need it the oil return and feed and the piping from the intake to turbo or whatever else you need.

Turbo has 1k miles on it from drvolks (was said to be installed then removed and I purchased) then I have 1k miles on the truck as of right now.

Downpipe is custom built which took a lot of time and hours because I installed with the factory shift linkage in a mk1 so you will have no clearance problems (which I was told was practically impossible to do) I’ve ran the truck a thousand miles no problems at all.

Perfect kit if you want to make your 1.6 or whatever a turbo diesel or if you just want to upgrade as I’m offering everything I’ve had headaches, and problems over making.

The flange I used to install the turbo was from dark side developments. Pictures show a rough make up of the downpipe but I did grind and repaint the downpipe since.

I will be chopping the downpipe off after the flexpipe. All you have to do is tie into your current exhaust.

Looking for $600 shipped for everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 07:17:11 pm by Jo3kr »

Fixmyvw.com