S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: WTB New .5mm oversized 1.6 Pistons and rings  (Read 2157 times)

June 14, 2018, 10:53:34 am

absenth

• Junior

• Personal Text
    Indianapolis, IN
WTB New .5mm oversized 1.6 Pistons and rings
« on: June 14, 2018, 10:53:34 am »
I know these are readily available, but looking to see if anyone on here sells them or has NOS they have been hoarding for too long.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 12:11:21 pm by absenth »

Reply #1June 14, 2018, 11:44:47 am

Dakotakid

• Veteran

Re: WTB New .5mm oversized 1.6 Pistons and rings
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 11:44:47 am »
I've got a set of KS pistons and no rings as I stole them to run on some Right Way Ind. pistons....which was extremely successful, by the way. The KS rings are VERY hard...but, they sealed up very well for me. I thought that might not be the case.

I don't need these bare pistons as I have so many rebuilt engines gathering dust...but, can't imagine letting them go for less than $250 and you made absolutely NO effort as to telling where you are located. So, you would need to pay freight above and beyond.

Dry-stored pistons in original box, pins, and retainers.....yes, oil cut-out models.

A set of Goetze rings would be superb on these from autohausaz.com
"I run 'em, (pointing to sky)...He runs 'em."
The mask and the shot(s) are actually an IQ test. If you are wearing or circulating, you just failed the test. I can't feel sorry for you.

Reply #2July 21, 2018, 12:02:26 pm

absenth

• Junior

• Personal Text
    Indianapolis, IN
Re: WTB New .5mm oversized 1.6 Pistons and rings
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 12:02:26 pm »
I've got a set of KS pistons and no rings as I stole them to run on some Right Way Ind. pistons....which was extremely successful, by the way. The KS rings are VERY hard...but, they sealed up very well for me. I thought that might not be the case.

I don't need these bare pistons as I have so many rebuilt engines gathering dust...but, can't imagine letting them go for less than $250 and you made absolutely NO effort as to telling where you are located. So, you would need to pay freight above and beyond.

Dry-stored pistons in original box, pins, and retainers.....yes, oil cut-out models.

A set of Goetze rings would be superb on these from autohausaz.com
"I run 'em, (pointing to sky)...He runs 'em."

Thanks for the offer. I found a set of Mahle. And ordered the Goetze rings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixmyvw.com