Engine Specific Info and Questions > mTDI Mechanical TDI Conversions

Which IP is better? 2.8TDI or 2.8iDTD / choosed 200tdi

<< < (6/6)

Kamikaze:
In my case there is no help when you don't have metal to apply at. :D My golf was many years abused as working car on farm without any maintaince but when i sold my old car and needed something for driving and i fall in love with this golf. But now the floor under driver seat is very rusty, i mean there is hole you can see ground when you look under carped. And repair will cost more than golf with nice floor.

But now i am bored while is winter and i am thinking about some work for increase HP.   ::)
I found in garage one turbo named KKK K14 (6707) from Audi A6 2.5TDi 1996
Now in car i have KKK K14 (7009) from Passat B3 1.9TD AAZ

Both are K14 but there is a massive difference between them. (6707) is a lot larger and i am thinking if it is possible made hybrid turbo Exhaust part from 7009 and pressure part from 6707.  Now i have boost at 1.25Bar but turbo scream in pain. 0.9Bar is regular pressure. But spool is pretty late.
What do you think? Will it perform better, or is it even possible made this combination?

Dino:
Hello.
Once upon a time I was going to buy a green metalic Golf like yours but it wsa too expensive.
I like that colour.
I have some questions  but I can't translate or explain it very well.
The pumps you've found before the Land Rover one fit on the sprocket with the VW pulley?
How many different pulleys have you got? Where are they from?
Was the Golf a 70hp 1.6TD?
What about the gerabox? Is it still the 1.6 one?
What about the fuel consumption?
Do I need to swap the gerabox or I can take its own gerabox?
What about flywheel,clutch and electric starter?
Do you use a dial gauge for pump setting? Other tools or adaptors?
To many questions,sorry.
Thank you very much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version