Author Topic: anyone deal with this guy from vegas?  (Read 3773 times)

May 05, 2006, 01:40:49 am

ricosuave

• Junior

Now: 00 2dr Golf TDI, 03 Jetta Wagon TDI, 02 2500HD Duramax - :)
Then: 69 SC Transporter, 84 Rabbit GTI, 87 Fox GL, 91 Golf IDI, 96 Passat Wagon TDI, 97 Jetta IDI - :(
"Everything I save by driving diesel I put back due to poor German engineering and crappy Mexican workmanship!"   :P

Reply #1May 07, 2006, 01:58:26 pm

metalwoodstone

zs imports
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 01:58:26 pm »
I have - and feel like I have been burned...

I ordered afew things from them and their "auction" web site ubidzmall-
somethings I got, others I did not ( the $$$ stuff, go figure)
when I inquired about the non recieved items, their response was "we shipped that"- when I asked for a package # or shipping invioce, they said " we don't have anything like that" - Come on!!

Thats pretty basic procedure - evryone gets a shipping reciept or package # -but they just stonewall... so I am SOL according to them.

Ubidzmall is pretty much a front for them, and NOTHING sells for dicount$$ - it all goes for the zsimport price or not at all- lots of auctions closing early or they just don't sell unless the get their price...

so buyer beware  :twisted:

Reply #2May 07, 2006, 07:14:04 pm

hillfolk'r

• Veteran

anyone deal with this guy from vegas?
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 07:14:04 pm »
dude keeps goin on and on about how sick his father is,im gonna remember that next time im buyin stuff,,not tosound rude,and this isnt at you,but who cares how sick your father is,what you got 4 sale????freakin crooks.... :roll: sorry to hear that story man :x
Throttle cables ftw

Reply #3May 07, 2006, 08:05:58 pm

bigJ

• User+

anyone deal with this guy from vegas?
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 08:05:58 pm »
Back in the summer of 03 both my dad and I purchased complete AAZ's from Vic. His prices were a bit steep on some items. I can't really knock the guy as the demand is there and making money is the name of the game. As I remember he had just had (at that time) heart surgery and so communication back and fourth was slow at times. Fortunately we live close enough we could pop on over and make a pick up.

That's my two cents..........