S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: Garage Sale, Early Diesel Engines and Stuff  (Read 2390 times)

October 20, 2017, 03:16:49 pm

markward

Garage Sale, Early Diesel Engines and Stuff
« on: October 20, 2017, 03:16:49 pm »
Hello, Just wanted to put this out there. I have some early diesel engine stuff that I have moved twice and am ready to let it go cheap just to get it out of my way. I am located in South Florida. I have 2 complete Bosch Injection pumps from NA diesels, condition unknown. I would consider them cores even though they came off of running engines 25 years ago. I have a 1.6 NA long block with intake and exhaust from an 86 golf. Was told it ran low on oil no hole in the block. I have a 1.6 NA from my vanagon complete minus oil pump and pan that I pulled when I did the conversion, including intake exhaust, injection pump etc. It was running fine, but again that was 17 years ago. I have a bare 1.6 TD block with squirters installed. I did not realize it was a turbo block until I moved it last time. I have a 1.5 long block with intake and exhaust, vacuum pump, injectors and lines. Condition unknown. I have a box of early injectors condition unknown and a few other parts. 

I'd like someone to come by and pick it all up. No reasonable offer refused.  email me at markward0220 at outlook dot com with questions or offers Thank you. mark
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 11:43:11 am by markward »

Fixmyvw.com