Engine Specific Info and Questions > mTDI Mechanical TDI Conversions

M-tdi on AFN engine in Golf 1

<< < (8/8)

LucasMolen:

--- Quote from: libbydiesel on September 18, 2017, 10:50:25 am ---Nice.  :)

--- End quote ---

If anyone is interested I can check the pump for the original part number. It might be interesting for someone else as these pumps are easier to find than the LT ones. The LT van was never very popular because they were slow and loud. I only see 1 or 2 for sale in Germany sometimes. I heard from an aquintace that the sprocket I have now shouldn't be used as the tooths in the sprocket are different from the ones on my belt. Apparently there is a difference among the 1.9 engines in the same family.
Does anyone know this? I won't be able to check for a couple more days. And if they are slightly different, does that really pose a problem?

libbydiesel:
The ALH, AHU, 1Z, AFN engines all have the same number of teeth and tooth profile on the injection pump sprocket. 

LucasMolen:

--- Quote from: libbydiesel on September 18, 2017, 04:31:24 pm ---The ALH, AHU, 1Z, AFN engines all have the same number of teeth and tooth profile on the injection pump sprocket.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Libby, I thought the same ging. I will check tomorrow to make absolutely sure. First I need to solve the leakage I have. I will update asap

Warnertaure:
Looks like a VERY cool resource

Why is it labeled "AHU TDI-121 TDI Pinout" not ALH?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version