Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: Moving sale, eastern OR  (Read 1430 times)

June 04, 2017, 12:27:08 am

4x4_Welder

Moving sale, eastern OR
« on: June 04, 2017, 12:27:08 am »
I am moving and need to unload my project car.  It's a running and driving 83 Rabbit factory TD four door.  So far it is nominally stock, I have just been amassing parts for some upgrades. 
The engine in it is worn out, a fair bit of blowby and there is about .100" of axial play in the crank.  The turbo is fried.  I have converted the rear to air shocks, the stock rear struts are completely worn out and in a box in the back.  It still has the studded snow tires on it.  This has always been a west coast car, but the floors are a bit rusty.  No visible rust anywhere else on the body, but the right front fender and door are dented.  The left rear taillight is broken as well. 
The good news is that there is a new short block sitting at the machine shop waiting to be picked up, I just don't have the money for it.  I also have a new zero mile Mitsu 13c turbo sitting in the car, together this should be good for close to double stock HP.  I was going to put together a full 2.5" downpipe and exhaust but time is up on this.  I am moving to Boise and having fewer vehicles is a good thing.
I am looking to get $1500 for the whole mess, with a clean OR title. 

S-PAutomotive.com