General Information > User's ride Wall

10 years y'all

(1/2) > >>

Dubdoc:
I can't believe I've been daily driving (summer only) this little gem for 10 years now. We've gone through 3 transmissions (searching for the right ratios and spacing), and this is the third engine (The search for power - third time's a charm), but I still never drive it without a big silly grin on my face. Reliable, quick, unique and just plain cool. This is "Old Rattle & Haul".   

[

RabbitJockey:
what have the engine iterations been?  also what clutch set up are you use??

VWee:
is there a way to view the photos?

ORCoaster:
VWee  Since Photobucket started their pay per view junk for photos any connections would have to be redone using a similar but free third party image storage area.  Sorry you are out of luck on that original post unless the author chooses to edit it to make it functional again.

And a welcome to you, this place is a great source of information for us all, new and old alike. 

Dubdoc:

--- Quote from: RabbitJockey on October 06, 2016, 11:51:44 am ---what have the engine iterations been?  also what clutch set up are you use??

--- End quote ---

The engines were 1.6D (Blew up), 1.6TD (wore out) and a modified 1.9 AAZ which is one ffffiiiiinnnnnneee engine. The clutch is an ACT kit which replaced a HORRIBLE 4-puck ceramic drag clutch.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version