Author Topic: rare 92 ecodiesel project long island new york  (Read 1536 times)

May 08, 2016, 08:43:27 pm

nycraneguy

rare 92 ecodiesel project long island new york
« on: May 08, 2016, 08:43:27 pm »
for sale is my red 92 eco diesel being sold as is, it does not run more on that latter.

the car is a real eco diesel is has the n as the 10th digit in the vin.

the bad: as mentioned the car does not run. when i bought the car it came with a turbo pump on it but i couldn't identify what it was and it came with the non turbo pump. i wasn't pleased with how the car ran with the turbo pump i found it ran a little warm and the boost was all over the place. so i went to put the old pump on and now i can't get it running i imagine its something simple like pump timing or something. and the rear glass is broken.

the good: the car is in rather fair shape, no rust. it has Recaro seats, air conditioning, an after market blue tooth radio deck, it comes with really sharp race suspension bilsteins for the front and konis in the rear and adjustable camber plates for the front. on the car now is race lands all around i believe, it has a new clutch that i did when i bought the car, a little spoiler for the trunk like the glis. gti grill and nose its has some cool rims I'm not sure what they are.

I'm looking for 3k but I'm negotiable so shoot me an offer its a really rare car in good shape just needs some TLC. my goal was to build the  car up as the sporty tuned up diesel vw should made. my reason for selling is I'm not able to provide the TLC it needs and its just sitting in my garage when it can go to a good worthy owner who will appreciate and use the car. i can email pics upon request

S-PAutomotive.com