Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: dodge truck "roal coal" guy gets some  (Read 8856 times)

October 02, 2015, 10:45:54 am

theman53

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran

• Personal Text
    Holmes County Ohio - North Central Ohio
dodge truck "roal coal" guy gets some
« on: October 02, 2015, 10:45:54 am »
While my car can "roll coal"  ::) it is something that I think kids and general feminine hygiene bag people do on a regular basis. That said a guy in the "CUMMINS BABY" truck came up behind me last night. I thought I heard the sound of me running over some trash and then it happened again and again then I figured out it was him. He was rolling coal at every turn and spot he slowed at and he kept flying up on my bumper and backing off to do it again. As I left town, more to not get hit by the guy as I think his driving skills were subpar at best, I grabbed 3rd and stood on it. He disappeared in the black cloud and got some of his own medicine. I got away from him and home safe.

Reply #1October 02, 2015, 04:33:32 pm

ORCoaster

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    Restoring a Caddy as time and weather allows
Re: dodge truck "roal coal" guy gets some
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 04:33:32 pm »
It is my guess that he really appreciated that.  Said thank you very much may I have another but you were too far ahead to hear him.

Possibly the one disadvantage I have here in town is that most folks displaying that sort of behavior choose to do so when off to my left on a multi lane one way road.  Not having a turbo myself I end up with their pipe at my window level and the black cloud moving along.   I don't know, if they don't know, what they are doing or if they do know and are just being jerks to a guy in a small diesel with the window down. 

No accounting for poor manners. 

Reply #2October 03, 2015, 05:03:56 am

745 turbogreasel

Re: dodge truck "roal coal" guy gets some
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 05:03:56 am »
, more to not get hit by the guy as I think his driving skills were subpar at best,
Don't be to quick to judge,  He probably had  Dodge steering and Dodge  autoslushmatic.
People  complain about the  brakes too, but mine  seem to work real well.

S-PAutomotive.com