Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: FS: Freshly built 1.6 TD  (Read 3341 times)

July 29, 2015, 12:27:53 am

SUZBUG

FS: Freshly built 1.6 TD
« on: July 29, 2015, 12:27:53 am »
I have a completely rebuilt 1.6 TD for sale. Has not been started.  Turbo block w// oil squirters.  New main, rod, intermediate shaft and cam bearings. Bored 1mm over(.040"). Mahle pistons.  Crank journals micro-polished. Rotating assembly fully balance. Inside of block painted with red glyptol.  ARP main and head studs.  New MLS head gasket.  12mm head. 3 angle valve job.  All new from Techtonics Tuning- heavy duty valve springs, HD intake and exhaust seals, bronze valve guides.  Mk2 vane-type vacuum pump.  BFI valve cover. New continental timing belt. New Bosch fast glow plugs and relay. I have well over 2k in this with parts, machining, and assembly with receipts to back it up.  If you have questions, want pics, or are interested give me a call or text.  I'm in Richmond,VA.  Thanks for looking. :)
(804)878-7179 Tommy

*The price is 1500, not negotiating.* 
* I never got a turbo setup for it, but I have a rebuilt NA pump, injectors, and manifolds to go with it to get it started if you want them.  If you don't want them, that's fine, but it the preice is the same reguardless.  I will ship at buyers expense or meet you part way for some gas money.