Author Topic: 86 jetta shell :*( Nanaimo BC  (Read 1780 times)

April 04, 2015, 02:28:35 pm

shelbot

• User+

86 jetta shell :*( Nanaimo BC
« on: April 04, 2015, 02:28:35 pm »
Well I've bought a "new" jetta and don't have the time or space for the 86 anymore sadly. Many long days and nights went into this body and I'm very sad to see it go. You form a bond with a vehicle it seems and they grow on you like a child. I never had a name for this old war pig but I can tell you that it served me well and took it like a champ every day! At least the heart will stay with me and bring a new body to life in the near future.

Anyone on the island or mainland wanting a parts body/project they can come grab mine. If no takers within the next few days then the scrappers it goes.

Rear drivers strut tower is about the only spot left that has any rust that needs attention. I shot it with a rust prevention agent for the time being :) Besides that I've went around and replaced floor/fender rust with galvanized sheet metal and loaded it with primer on the underside. 

I will be keeping the winters. They cost more than what I paid for the whole car :3

I also stole the wing and td badge xP.

Maple bacon chocolate bar's and seal fat salmon dear jerky. Sooooooo let's build a snowman!

S-PAutomotive.com