General Information > User's ride Wall

89 gti to 1.6td

<< < (2/6) > >>

Brian schanafelt:
Damn I would like to get my hands on one of those..... Guess I'll have to fab one up

Diesel_Zuk:

--- Quote from: Brian schanafelt on February 04, 2015, 11:16:19 am ---Damn I would like to get my hands on one of those..... Guess I'll have to fab one up

--- End quote ---
It looks very simple to make, just need to cut a stock intake down, get some aluminum supplies, and tig it all together.

Brian schanafelt:
Started tearing into engine and found some stuff I wasn't happy with such as bearings and piston rings so decided to re do everything while I was that far into it, things I am doing: sent pump to giles for modification, sent pistons to be ceramic coated and dry lube on skirts(bonehead performance) polished crank, ported new head, sent k24 turbo to xsboost for new compressor and 360* bearing, intercooled , new oil pump, Windage tray(victor reins),  new bearings rod and non integrated main bearings(kolbenschmidt and glyco), new goetz rings, all new seals and gaskets(elring) new intermediate bearing(front) , all new hardware: arp rod bolts, have arp head studs, new main bolts SHCS... New oil feed and return lines, new boost gauge and egt( auto meter) new clutch(luk) running gti flywheel and clutch with big input shaft, 2.5 straight exhaust, k&n air filter, manual boost controller( going I dial to 20psi) ..... New wrist pin bushings, and I'm probably missing a few things haha.... Now the process of putting all back together

Brian schanafelt:
Turbo and pump

vanbcguy:
Sounds like a solid build! Make sure you post pictures as you get it together!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version