Author Topic: 1989 vw 1.6td jetta 4 door for sale  (Read 2806 times)

November 11, 2014, 05:44:13 pm

millertime

• User+

1989 vw 1.6td jetta 4 door for sale
« on: November 11, 2014, 05:44:13 pm »
I'm im not gonna make friends by posting this before i have pictures but I'm out in the field.  I'll be home thursday night.  I swapped a 1.6 eco turbo about a year and half ago.  Haven't driven it much since then.  The car has about 250k on the body and trans unknown milage on the engine. Front Seats from an audi 100.  Just pulled the engine and put a new clutch in it.  I Gotta dial in the timing and put a driver side cv axle in it. I should have all this done by the end of the weekend.  I live in east montana about 2 hours from billings.  I am a very motivated seller.  I know I'm picking the worst time of the year to sell a diesel in east montana.  I will probably put a coolant heater on it.  Trying to think of all the new stuff i have in it.  Brand new bosch deratherm glow plugs.  Momentary glow plug switch, shifter bushings, tires are new, extra sets of snow tires.  This car was in the seattle area until this summer when i towed it out here. So it hasn't seen any salt yet. No real rust that i can think of, could use a trunk seal.   Then the clutch went out so it sat until last weekend and now I'm selling it.  I have way to many projects.  I'm selling this to buy the parts i need to fix my duramax.  Thanks for checking out my ad.  Email me at [email protected].  3200 obo could drive it pretty far thanksgiving weekend to meet up. 

Reply #1November 23, 2014, 06:56:49 pm

LOBOTAC

• User+

Re: 1989 vw 1.6td jetta 4 door for sale
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 06:56:49 pm »
any pictures yet?  is it still available?
'90 Jetta GL 1.6NA
'98 Jetta K2
'91 Isuzu p/u 4X4
'81 Caddy 2.0 ABA

S-PAutomotive.com