S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: Thanks a million for eBay  (Read 2851 times)

July 04, 2014, 01:20:42 pm

DogDiesel

• Junior

Thanks a million for eBay
« on: July 04, 2014, 01:20:42 pm »
MK1 Autohaus and other VW Mk1 sellers make my day.  My Caddy gets 400-500 miles a week most times, and while its a rust free southern vehicle, there is still wear and tear.
My wife wrenched down the passenger window and it came off track.  Went inside and found 171 837 571 A Window Regulator Rail weak, not gripping the rubber tight and I put her back together and found one on eBay.  Cool. 8)

Next week, my granddaughter had the door open and was fiddling with the lock, and RF Door Lock Box Catch Latch will work from inside but not outside... MK1 Autohous had it in the warehouse, again on eBay.

Its just the little things, a dome light switch, a handbrake switch, a broken mirrow, a broken window crank, but most times, there it is ON eBay.  ;D

So while today, on TV, everyone is thanking the military for keeping us free, and praising this great country, I just want to thank all my part suppliers.  It is you great entrepeneurs who allow me to be the tightwad antique auto driving man I am.  I made my last auto payment in 1986, learning that the auto can be the greatest money pit in America. 

But let me digress, after 2 Iraq tours, and ten other overseas tours over 31 years, I had to admit that THAT business, keeping us safe is a young mans job, and I wasn't that anymore.  I take great pride in doing things myself, but for all the great men and women who join in this relay race to keep us safe; I salute you.  And to be repetitive, for those who hussle and sell parts and make our economy work, I would like to thank you.  It makes this county work.  Happy 4th of July!
Wayne

Reply #1July 04, 2014, 10:57:31 pm

GEE-BEE

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    1981 with South African front end ,42 k original
Re: MK1 Autohaus
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 10:57:31 pm »
http://www.mk1autohaus.com/

Years ago I needed something for my build...

Ben( mk1autohaus) carries my full line ok mk1 and MKII hoses and ducts

He will be stocking the Callaway silicone intake intercooler tubes

It's my beleif if one person wants it , then there are hundreds more also...

GB
1.9 AAZ, CHD 5spd with Peloquin
KO4/KO3 Hybrid turbo
Giles Pump OHC
Complete Techtonics 2'5 S/S DP and Exhaust
Coilovers, MKII Pedal Swap,G60 BRAKES
MK1 JETTA DASH
675MM 16V radiator (MKII) PASSAT DUAL FAN
42K original miles , South African Front End
15x6 Le Casletts 195-45-15