General Information > GTG section

Litchfield, CT VW show this Sunday, anyone going?

(1/1)

Syncroincity:
All VW car show and swap meet to be held at the Harwinton Fairgrounds, 150 Locust Road, Harwinton , Connecticut from 9am to 3pm. Car show with 40 classes of VWs to enter, both aircooled and watercooled. Over 100 awards given out plus many best of awards. Show registration ends at noon. Awards given out at 3:30. Swap meet with over 100 vendors and swappers selling both new and used parts. Indoor spaces are available for vendors. Up front vendors can set up Saturday afternoon. Free food Sat night at 6:30 at the annual Bug in Bash held at the fairgrounds. Vendor gates open at 7am Sunday morning. Clean restrooms with attendants. Camping at fairgrounds for $15 a vehicle. Vendor spots at $30. Spots are approx 20 x 20 feet in size. Up front vendors at $45. Spectators-$9 for adults, kids free. Additional info contact Chuck @ 860 283 5256 or [email protected]

I'll be there!  ;D My first real road trip!

RabbitJockey:
will i be able to meet characters from orange is the new black?

Syncroincity:
Hmm, didn't see any prison chicks...  :-*

Nice show, good turnout.

Driving for 4 hours made it abundantly clear that my home turbo rebuild wasn't worth the time it took.  >:( So much for indexing. Sending out for rebuild and BALANCE this time.

theman53:
that Dave at xsboostturbochargers.com here in Ohio does a real good job. Quick too.

byronEsset:
bump.  my car will grind 6th if i am shifting quick from 5th.  does it from 2 to 3 too, just recently and i dont know why.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version