Engine Specific Info and Questions > mTDI Mechanical TDI Conversions

Diesel Pulse Adapter Info Thread

<< < (32/32)

vanbcguy:
Good work Andrew!!

libbydiesel:

monomer:

--- Quote from: libbydiesel on April 15, 2015, 11:49:42 am ---Schematic for my Snap-On pulse adapter.  It should work fine with the tinytach piezo sender.  Component list is included in my next post.  Bear in mind that there is one zenner diode (D1) that does not have any definitive markings.  I do not have the means to test it, and will not be removing it to do so.   For that diode, trial/error or further research would be required.  The components aside from the sender would cost approx $20 at Mouser/Digikey.

--- End quote ---

Parts list image is broken

I've been looking for an electronics project for a bit, just got a new iron and (old) scope to play with. I haven't etched a board in a decade or so. that should be fun.

any way to make this drive a tach?

libbydiesel:
It was uploaded to this site as an attachment.  Apparently that option was removed.  PM your e-mail to me and I'll forward a copy to you. 

shortysclimbin:
Is there anyone around the Richmond, VA area with a pulse adapter on here? I was scratching my head last night for a few hours and am still fighting my cummins pump swapped ahu.. This would be very handy to eliminate yet one more minor swap setback.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version