Author Topic: thread to beg theman's wife for permission..  (Read 4474 times)

Reply #15July 12, 2013, 10:52:38 pm

theman53

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran

• Personal Text
    Holmes County Ohio - North Central Ohio
Re: thread to beg theman's wife for permission..
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2013, 10:52:38 pm »
Yeah, she does pretty well, but that is why I left my going up to her. There will be more mk1 madnesses so maybe I will go to one. I don't even have an mk1 so no big deal.

Actually next year I may plan the GTD gtg and go to that. Time will tell.

We both *wife and I* said if the Madness wouldn't have been 8 hours and only 2 or so I would have went. 8 is just too far.

Reply #16July 14, 2013, 08:34:49 pm

CRSMP5

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2013, 08:34:49 pm »
LOL 8 hr... LOL...

fri rain.... all freeken day abt 30 min after i arrived.. sat was dry/muddy.. but turned out great.. i was on road abt noon today.. saw all i wanted to see.. and honestly.. it was more of going hanging out with friends then a show... myke_w, nathan, his employee/friend from athens.. crazyshine.. he got new name.. not mike no moe.. mr jocky came hung out!!! only 3 years to do so... the pranks.. the games... the fun.. what its more but then just the show.. the show is the excuse..

myke_ has known me since 98ish... 15 years.. till this weekend never knew i was into booze the way i am... but i only drink in socal events that i am not driving... so takes camping trip to get me to drink as i do not do home intertainment.. man there was crazy amounts of shine.. applepie.. crazyshine.. this 2 year old made into pink lemonaid.. smooth stuff.. then my green apple going to kill someone vodka creation... i cannot beleive how many people that told me it was dangerous.. then asked for more.. :P 

from greg and the rest of us... my crazyshine... you really are a good sport... as soon as myke hooks me up with pics.. ill share your adventures.. they was lots... and i expect 1 more suprise commin... :P p.s.... dude.. i did not notice it.. but someone put all the booze in a box that had crap in top pf it.. i has your majic juice... well greg does... next year be 1 year old.. :P ill look into the shiner who did the apple pie on tv.. ill even pick up the materials to convert it in time for next madness if you want.. im happy i found it.. but never knew i had it.. but better then someone walking off with it we do not know.. :P

was nice to finally meet hillfolk.. ever since his exploded clutch from his mk1 ive wanted to meet him.. now i has.... he even got vwdiesel.net stickers from me.. :P i was giving away free car ink till i ran out.. :P lots of sunday morning toast given away.. :P

i too agree with him not going... why i was trying to let him figure out vwdiesel.net date/place close to home.. :D months ago.. needs to be furthe then 5 min though.. 30-40 min like the place by turbo builder good spot i think.. still..

Reply #17July 30, 2013, 09:32:06 am

theman53

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran

• Personal Text
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2013, 09:32:06 am »

Reese Aurora and me...I am getting smaller in my old age, but she is getting bigger. One week old today.

Reply #18July 30, 2013, 03:22:34 pm

ORCoaster

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    Restoring a Caddy as time and weather allows
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2013, 03:22:34 pm »
Right on time?  Wasn't your wife due this past weekend? 

Reply #19July 30, 2013, 04:48:09 pm

theman53

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran

• Personal Text
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2013, 04:48:09 pm »
total of 15 days early, 8 before the scheduled day that she was coming.

Reply #20July 30, 2013, 10:39:21 pm

Dakotakid

• Veteran

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2013, 10:39:21 pm »
....and they said Sasquatch didn't exist....... :-*

Looking good, Lucas. The quiet after the storm.
The mask and the shot(s) are actually an IQ test. If you are wearing or circulating, you just failed the test. I can't feel sorry for you.

S-PAutomotive.com