Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: what happened to quotes?  (Read 5213 times)

Reply #30August 25, 2013, 09:13:01 am

92EcoDiesel Jetta

Re: Re: what happened to quotes?
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2013, 09:13:01 am »
I bought it from Google Play.  According to my signature the version is Tapatalk 2. When I clicked on your link it launches Google Play and wants $2.99 for community reader. Was it supposed to be installed along with tapatalk?

Sent from my MB860 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Reply #31August 26, 2013, 08:49:33 am

Rising

• Veteran

Re: Re: what happened to quotes?
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2013, 08:49:33 am »
Weird. They changed the name. It used to just be tapatalk but now its community reader by tapatalk. Anyway. You bought a themed version of tapatalk. There is the original (my link) which has standard color choices of light and dark and blue orange and green. And then there are the custom color versions that are themed a particular way. You bought the blue and black themed one as opposed to standard tapatalk.
I would email the developer or comment on the blue themed one and complain that there is no true light mode and you want to switch for the standard app. But its up to them technically since you have like a 30 minute return window on apps usually.

If they wont do anything and If you can't live with the colors... Buy the original or the newer tapatalk 4 .. sorry mate :(

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
'84 Rabbit Diesel- 1.6D Stock

Fixmyvw.com