General Information > Smoke Tales

Michigan state police don't like black smoke

<< < (3/5) > >>

8v-of-fury:
Officer once asked me why my "turbo diesel" sounded so tinny. I am like sir, that is the turbo you heard when I accelerated past you. Tried to get me for the same not exited tail pipe.. I told him it exits under the car.. and he's like well im not getting down on my hands and knees to check, so im like your not giving me a ticket for that then right?

The majority of law officers are complete douchebags on power trips, and honestly? It scares the hell out of me.. what happens one day they go to far?

One_punchmachinegun:
And that seems to be getting more common....i worry the same thing. Ive seem many accounts where a officer steps out of line and does something that goes against why he serves and gets away with it... corruptions of the human moral code will only get worse... This is just the beginning.

bbob203:
Here is the trick. When you pull over for a cop you're admitting you're guilty of something right then and there unless you ask if he is holding you or if you are free to go. You have much more room to fight a ticket if you never admit you did anything wrong and you are being held against your will under duress. What are we conditioned to do when we see "emergency lights" Pull over... Well sometimes we pull over and they don't keep going.

8v-of-fury:
Yeah well... what are you gonna do when he pit maneuvers you off the road?! Haha.

I dunno. Usually I have done nothing wrong.. but who an I to judge what is wrong or right in law?

bbob203:

--- Quote from: 8v-of-fury on October 29, 2013, 09:58:20 am --- Who am I to judge what is wrong or right in law?

--- End quote ---

That's precisely it though. You aren't a lawyer nor is a cop. A traffic ticket is a summons and complaint basically that you infringed on someone else rights. They tell you though if you just pay them then they will go away and give you points. The cop isn't a lawyer so he cannot define wether or not you broke any laws.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version