Author Topic: Hello from Spain and a 2.1 td  (Read 3384 times)

January 03, 2013, 07:55:15 am

akuma406

Hello from Spain and a 2.1 td
« on: January 03, 2013, 07:55:15 am »
For that, I come from Galicia, Spain, and not English, I have to use a translator, so siemto the spelling mistakes. I found this great forum for information on the Bosch VE, and here and esncontrado lots and lots of people very wise. After checking in and I decided to make my presentation to all. My name is Ivan, my first car was a 306 1.6 90cv, dump it after I bought my 406, and since then dismounted and mounted him and almost everything. . . is a 2.1 td, and I am very happy with it, but not with the epic, normal, went very very bad. I'm from the 406 club, if someone wants to go leave my presentation there  :oops:
You must register to see. . .
http://www.club406.es/foro/viewtopic.php?t=4190
Well, for those interested get a list of repairs and changes that and done it at home, and with the help of my fellow forum 406, where and learned lots of things and I hope to help around here, although I will be difficult for the language.
Changing the clutch.
Valvulina change gearbox and differential checkpoints.
Recess flywheel weight.
Increased turbo pressure of 1.2 - 1.3bar.
Eprom of grostoto v6
Damper pulley rupture, and traces of glue to the distribution, broken distribution, pulley camshaft, rocker arms and rocker arm broken Apollos. repair
Changing distribution, water pump and thermostat.
Change hydraulic tappets and cylinder head cover gaskets.
Clean egr admission and void.
Carry injectors cleaned and recalibrated.
Change all together epic pump at home.
Numerous changes as silenbloks, ball joints, engine blocks, rods, bellows, ect. . .
Various changes suspensions.
Montage coupe dashboard plastic.
Change A.A manual climate control.
Cruise control installation.
Installation board computer.
Brembo coupe.
Etc etc, most things. . .
All approved, because of our political thieves.
I put some pictures of the evolution from entering the club406 forum and started to save photos.
I hope you like  :cheesy:

Finally, goodbye to gray wood. . .

To climate change

The brembo

in task

Lucas epic joins

Modification of defense and the boss

After painting the car, which made ​​him miss his 13 years, etaba very bad, but always care where I park.

These are recently

Well so is more or less like this now.
This is a picture that started long ago, but I do in spare time, now I have very little, have when I find a free moment. . .

ufff and all this change together collectors and exhaust studs, because of losses with oil. . . that operates more dodgy

I hope you have enjoyed the life of my 406.
A greeting from Galicia - Spain

Reply #1January 03, 2013, 03:49:44 pm

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
Re: Hello from Spain and a 2.1 td
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 03:49:44 pm »
awesome, too bad we didn't get those cars over here, they are beautiful.  more engine pics i've never seen these before, what kind of injection pump is on there?
01 Jetta TDI 100% stock daily
81 Rabbit:TDI-M ported head, Frank06 cam, PD intake, hybrid T3 turbo, Renault intercooler, Syl20 11mm pump, light weight fw, and yellow California Clutch clutch kit

Reply #2January 03, 2013, 04:37:53 pm

miguel.760ti

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 04:37:53 pm »
That is a very clean and well done car my friend  ;D
81 Jetta - Soon to be 1.9 powered
88 Volvo 760T - Daily driver
89 Volvo 240 - Soon to be turbo

Reply #3January 03, 2013, 06:19:45 pm

akuma406

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 06:19:45 pm »
Thanks guys, the engine is very common around here, a xud11, a 2100 idi, td 12 valve, 110hp, have chip and turbo pressure to 1.2-1.3bar, and will have about 130hp, too few for a big engine . Bring an electronic pump lucas epic as the Ford Transit, Renault Kangoo or Mercedes and are crap.
I'm trying to change bosch ve, something also common, but for now, I alla engine failure by 4000rpm, I have put the problem in the thread idi.

This is better known like you lol GMC Blazer 6.5 diesel a monrter

S-PAutomotive.com