General Information > GTG section

Vwdiesel.net gathering in the north east???

(1/15) > >>

RabbitJockey:
I onced had a thought that it seems a large portion of this forums members are in the northeastern part of north america Ontario, Ottawa, new york, Pennsylvania, and Ohio.  The time I had that thought was actually just now.  Some where in north western Pennsylvania would be a nice middle ground IMO, I'm sure we could easily find a place to have a little camp out and have a little car show.  It's mostly just trees and wild descendants of irishman out there, but I think it could easily attract a decent amount of Canadians down so that we can laugh at how they talk, and the Canadians talking funny will attract more americans.  It's a perfect plan. I had a few towns in mind clarion, Kane, clear field, or even Bellefonte.  Let me know if there is much interest, and perhaps more ideas for the event

R.O.R-2.0:
we are in the north west, and north east..

we should have 2 identical G2Gs, on the same day, but on opposite ends of the country!!

CRSMP5:
me game.... how bout 2nd sat in nov?? ill meet up with people at bonelli park in ca... gotta go pick up my new toy...

i know of a nice campground in mid/upper pa area off i80... where oops truck came from... owner vw and diesel fan... got pool, stuf for kids to do... bar on sight.. laundry room... abt 2-3hr from philly.. 3-4hr from ohio... town used to make kubvans... now ill have to go look for info if you think good idea...

shwak23:
Lets all meet in Maine. Lol

Sent from my DROID X2

hillfolk'r:
yea somewhere off rt 80? i love rollin rt 80...ive lost track how many times ive been from ny to ohio on that road.lemme just say im pretty sure i know every exit food stop,rest stop fuel stop on that mutha....i like rollin with the big trucks thats a blast...specially when they are doin bout 80:)
somewhere north of rt 80 towards the west end of pa would be cool...anyone know warren?its in the middle of nowhere but not too far...
yea trav..like u said,clearfield,bellefonte,somethin like that,im down boyeee...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version