Author Topic: A more personal thread because I love Halloween and costumes  (Read 3655 times)

October 26, 2012, 09:40:29 pm

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
A more personal thread because I love Halloween and costumes
« on: October 26, 2012, 09:40:29 pm »
Well like the thread says I love Halloween and my family has always taken it very seriously with extensive custom made costumes, never store bought.  I'd love to see everyone costumes

Here is me and the mistress for anyone who doesn't know we're ash and misty from Pokemon

Here is my twin brother and his family Audrey Hepburn and the Unabomber

Our friend showed up with no costume so my bro quick fixed him up as a second Unabomber.  My bros mustache was all natural tho haha

Pumpkin carving was always made a serious matter by my father so now that we're all grown I make a point to invite me and the mrs'sfamilies over for pumpkin carving

And the end result I made a jack o lantern of a jack o lantern and she made an owl, I got to use my dremel on the owl

01 Jetta TDI 100% stock daily
81 Rabbit:TDI-M ported head, Frank06 cam, PD intake, hybrid T3 turbo, Renault intercooler, Syl20 11mm pump, light weight fw, and yellow California Clutch clutch kit

Reply #1October 28, 2012, 01:14:27 am

vanbcguy

• Administrator
  • Veteran

• Personal Text
    Vancouver, BC
Re: A more personal thread because I love Halloween and costumes
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 01:14:27 am »
Wicked!!

We're off on a road trip this year, so no costumes for us... We'll be on our return leg over Halowe'en.  First year in a looooong time we haven't done anything...

Thanks for sharing!
Bryn

1994 Jetta - AHU M-TDI - Jezebel Jetta
2004 Jetta Wagon - 1.8T - Blitzen

Reply #2October 28, 2012, 07:50:32 pm

RabbitJockey

• Veteran

• Personal Text
    America, DUCK YEAH!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 07:50:32 pm »
Maybe this should be come a storm pictures thread
01 Jetta TDI 100% stock daily
81 Rabbit:TDI-M ported head, Frank06 cam, PD intake, hybrid T3 turbo, Renault intercooler, Syl20 11mm pump, light weight fw, and yellow California Clutch clutch kit

Reply #3October 28, 2012, 08:50:28 pm

8v-of-fury

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2012, 08:50:28 pm »
My costume was store bought.. but I have definitely got my monies worth. 4 years in a row, whatup. lol

You guys look like you had fun :)

Reply #4October 29, 2012, 11:32:00 pm

CrazyAndy

• Veteran

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 11:32:00 pm »
I have no idea what I'm doing for this Halloween.  Would love to be a mad scientist or the medic from Team Fortress 2.  Something with a white coat; something authoritative yet inspiring fear. 

Eh, with 2 days to go and no coin to drop, I'll probably just end up buying a bag of Reese's Cups and watch a Boris Karloff flick.

S-PAutomotive.com