General Information > GTG section

NorthWest MogFest 2012

<< < (2/3) > >>

R.O.R-2.0:

--- Quote from: CrazyAndy on September 14, 2012, 10:12:10 pm ---It's official:  60-80% of German diesel/offroading enthusiasts are hooked on dub/reggae.  And I'm one of them.

Loved the vid, especially with "the contraption" moving around.  Funny to see all those synchro westy and mog owners essentially drive their vans into the worlds biggest pothole.  Throw up another NWMF vid if you make it this year.  You know the soundtrack.  ;)

--- End quote ---

only time i find myself listening to reggae, is when its on someone elses radio..

i find that on this side of the country, we have more dubbers listening to dubstep..

the guy who spins tunes at all the bigger G2G events, has a ***IN Turbo Corrado, i believe its a 16v even.. Josh knows the guy im pretty sure..

GTiTDi:
I absolutely love Dub/Reggae! I have been jamming King Tubby quite a bit lately!

RabbitJockey:
I don't like dubstep I can respect someone like bass nectar after I heard an interview he did with xpn but to me the music sounds like a bunch of random songs slapped together it has no harmony together like hey let's make a song part Celine dion, part megadeth, and part random sound clips.  Like a 12 yo just learned how to put sound clips together on the computer.  Hopefully it's not a 12 yo girl tho cause mike might try and fight her.  Anyways sorry for bashing dubstep everyone haha

R.O.R-2.0:

--- Quote from: Trev0rbr on September 29, 2012, 09:37:40 am ---I don't like dubstep I can respect someone like bass nectar after I heard an interview he did with xpn but to me the music sounds like a bunch of random songs slapped together it has no harmony together like hey let's make a song part Celine dion, part megadeth, and part random sound clips.  Like a 12 yo just learned how to put sound clips together on the computer.  Hopefully it's not a 12 yo girl tho cause mike might try and fight her.  Anyways sorry for bashing dubstep everyone haha

--- End quote ---

i hate dubstep like that..

there is such thing as dubstep that is good, its just not real common..

its just like country music. not all is created equal. some is great, makes you happy to be alive.. but then again, there are other songs that make you want to slit your wrists..

nwcali6:
  Would a 59 CJ5 powered by a VW diesel be allowed at one of these?  I'm in Nothern CA.  Five hours North of "northern CA".  Sadly we still have limited off road places..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version