General Information > FAQ/Tech Tips/Please Read First

BOSCH VE Mechanical Diesel Fuel Injection Pump Adjustments & Components

<< < (2/3) > >>

Blocksmith:
I found this to be a good read:

http://issuu.com/rswords/docs/bosch_ve_manual

hillfolk'r:
Maybe this will help a few people its more like a tech tip  ,but for most 99% engines you will see its easy to remember direction of rotation or "DOR"
 from the accy/belt drive end of the engine (usually opposite of the of the flywheel, or pto end)
they turn clockwise or to the right. I dont care if its a lawnmower or a diesel on a ship all (99%)run clockwise viewed at belt end. So with that info in your brain a vw engine viewed as installed basically turns with the road wheels when u r driving forward.

vic_vr6:
Anyone know what the stock setting for the governor shaft adjustment should be? I did a recent pump re-seal and did not mark or not the location of the shaft  :'(

Pic attached for reference.

maaz:
I need to know how i will get maximum power output by VE mechanical governor pumps by adjusting coz we usually face the problem of average specially in combination number 0460426489 used in TATA 3118 12tyres heavy duty trucks...Will be highly thankful

--- Quote from: Blocksmith on May 14, 2012, 07:56:30 pm ---I found this to be a good read:

issuu.com/rswords/docs/bosch_ve_manual

--- End quote ---

When i open this link if gives a very strange error, i have never seen before ..

--- Quote --- There might be copyright issues with this publication, so we are not allowed to show it to you at this time
--- End quote ---

Anybody else or is it jsut me ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version