Author Topic: Best NON Ticketed Story  (Read 2159 times)

July 08, 2010, 08:23:12 pm

catlin_cava

• Veteran

Best NON Ticketed Story
« on: July 08, 2010, 08:23:12 pm »
I figure its about time we have the best NON ticketed story you have.

100 in a 50 going into a construction at 1:30AM....The cop had a report of a Silver Mazda Protege with Out of Pronvice plates racing an Accord...And there I go flying past him so I got stopped...45 Minutes on the side of the road explaining that my transmission was slipping and I reved it and it took off quick(Chipped ECU, CAI, Header Catback Exhaust, Full race suspension). He Finally got fed up and gave me a $168 ticket, He wanted to give me a $784 and 8 points...After I signed my ticket I stupidly asked him if it was going to affect my chances at getting into the RCMP I had JUST written my exam...that threw him over the edge he tore my ticket up nad told me to get the f out of there...I pulled out nad it was a 1/4 mile up hill and my trans slipped half way and I rolled back down so a couple revs and in gear spining I went.

I got to the top and pulled into a parking lot...drove up to the accord...and he looked at me...and he said to me..."I knew he was there, what did you get for a ticket?"

" A verbal warning"

I know it was stupid of me but that was 3 years ago and I was 20 with a modified street car...I thought I was invicable lol

Catlin

2012 VW Golf 2.5 5speed Deep Black Pearl
1999.5 VW Jetta TDI Bosch .216mm injectors and Malone stage 2, soon 11mm pump and vnt 22(parked for the winter)
2010 VW Golf City 2.0L "Hers"