S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: FS: Parting or complete... 91 carat jetta perfect for swap..  (Read 3531 times)

November 21, 2005, 08:29:35 pm

RabbitGTDguy

• Veteran

FS: Parting or complete... 91 carat jetta perfect for swap..
« on: November 21, 2005, 08:29:35 pm »
Well, had to make the decision. My brothers 91 Carat Jetta was handed over to me last year and I had planned on doing a VR swap to it because of the bodys MINT condition but my dad needs the space at home and I just don't have the room with the TDI Rabbit project, nor the time for two.
The problem. The headlight switch in the car caught fire one day when my brother was driving it and fried a portion of the harness. He started into it and never finished it. There is a complete digi loom for it too if someone wanted to fix it but I just have never had the chance to go through it and work on it myself. The car is a 1.8 auto, and ran awesome before this incident. As a matter of fact he had just put about 1200 into it. New front seal and rear seal for the motor, new master cylinder and rear wheel cylinder as well as brake calipers, pads, shoes, etc. It had been completely gone through. Also has brand new tires on the stock 14" steelies as well. The body is nice. One of the skirts fell off but is there and one of the fender flares is cracked. Body is black and is in excellent shape.
I'm willing to sell it (clear title PA) for $500 firm with the extra harness, etc. or I will be parting it out. The parts alone will net you over the 500. I will have pics in a few days but here is what will be up for sale should I have to part it out.

Big bumpers, front and rear
All four doors (power windows) with glass
grill
trunk
hood
interior
dash
switches
complete digi wiring loom
seats
tailights
motor/tranny combo or seperate
sunroof...

Basically...entire car. I'd like to see the entire thing go to a good home and either be fixed to run or become a swap candidate but if I need to part it I will. Let me know if your interested in parts or the entire car via PM here or email at [email protected]
Really is a nice car...too GREAT of shape. Thought about it for the TDI project I'm working on but I'm to into my MK1's to go that route with the motor. Someone...get this

Here are pics...

Car can be seen and is currently in Warren, PA 16365

I hate to part...but will be if no interest arises. Hopefully someone can use some parts...all minty, these bumpers are awesome! before I have to strip and send it to the jyard...

Joe

1979 Rabbit mTDI crazy $*(\%& bunny...
1972 VW Westfalia
2009 VW Tiguan SE 2.0T (Wife's car)
2001 Audi TT 225 Quattro Roadster (something newer :) )

Fixmyvw.com