S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: Shenanigans  (Read 162112 times)

Reply #45January 27, 2010, 09:04:19 pm

catlin_cava

• Veteran

Re: Shenanigans
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2010, 09:04:19 pm »
Fine with me, it looked kinda cool....like one a those kaleidoscope things, but then it got messed up :'(.

yea, someone had to ruin the fun.
simple minds are entertained by simple things.

I'll do my part...

Here's my part too.........X2 about our simple minds ;D
My part also ;D

HAHA who else does this kinda thing? :D

This is probably the best forum on the net because we do this kind of stuff and no one comments call us all kinds of names. and we can ask actually questions and have real good answers right away with it, i'm a moron

haha

who woulda thought that we could actually get to 2 pages of this?

SIMPLE ENTERTAINMENT FTW!!!!

my mom calls me simple all the time :( lol Cheers to simple minds on the internetz
Kevin and Jeremy, 2 words, Why TDI ;D
Why TDI!?!??!!?!? YTDI, is that like.. new? Well Catlin you see, WhyNot TDI would just be childish and immature. TDI is the only way to go. I soooo plan on it in the future. I WILL own a TDI powered mk1 for sure :)

btw, just noticed that Catlin called himself a moron. Lmao  ;D
Use the search option and look for Why TDI and look what happens when we get bored and our VW's aren't broken
That actually happens???
Not when you keep using crappy fixes Brett :P I remember that Why TDI thread now! WOW We made it nine pages!! CRAZY!

Ahh, good ole "Why TDI", what a good time that was...  Right Jeremy!

Usually the crappy fixes work for me..  It's when I do it right that things explode....

Way to rub it in that i got the thread locked Brett, and Yes it was a ton'o'fun. However there were other pictures posted that mods didn't like and removed as well... MMy pictures had the Fword, not nudity lol.

ALL YOUR DIESEL ARE BELONG TO US
No Stimulus package this time Lucas :P Unless it is a sexy ass VW!
This actually looking really cool since my last visit........and guys lets try to not get this thread locked too ;)
MY 1000th POST GUYS..... And of course, I saved it for the Shenanigans thread :)!
YAY Congrads lol. I should be there soon. As long as we don't post pictures and no vulgar language we'll be fine  ;)

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   ;)  :-*

Anyone see Book of Eli!? THAT MOVIE IS AMAZING!
Nope, I'll wait for it to be released on DVD
Catlin

2012 VW Golf 2.5 5speed Deep Black Pearl
1999.5 VW Jetta TDI Bosch .216mm injectors and Malone stage 2, soon 11mm pump and vnt 22(parked for the winter)
2010 VW Golf City 2.0L "Hers"

Reply #46January 27, 2010, 09:43:45 pm

burn_your_money

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran

• Personal Text
    Bright, On
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2010, 09:43:45 pm »
Fine with me, it looked kinda cool....like one a those kaleidoscope things, but then it got messed up :'(.

I'll do my part...

My part also ;D

This is probably the best forum on the net because we do this kind of stuff and no one comments call us all kinds of names. and we can ask actually questions and have real good answers right away with it, i'm a moron

haha

my mom calls me simple all the time :( lol Cheers to simple minds on the internetz
Why TDI!?!??!!?!? YTDI, is that like.. new? Well Catlin you see, WhyNot TDI would just be childish and immature. TDI is the only way to go. I soooo plan on it in the future. I WILL own a TDI powered mk1 for sure :)

Use the search option and look for Why TDI and look what happens when we get bored and our VW's aren't broken
That actually happens???
Not when you keep using crappy fixes Brett :P I remember that Why TDI thread now! WOW We made it nine pages!! CRAZY!

Usually the crappy fixes work for me..  It's when I do it right that things explode....

Way to rub it in that i got the thread locked Brett, and Yes it was a ton'o'fun. However there were other pictures posted that mods didn't like and removed as well... MMy pictures had the Fword, not nudity lol.

This actually looking really cool since my last visit........and guys lets try to not get this thread locked too ;)
MY 1000th POST GUYS..... And of course, I saved it for the Shenanigans thread :)!
YAY Congrads lol. I should be there soon. As long as we don't post pictures and no vulgar language we'll be fine  ;)

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   ;)  :-*

I thought it was a great movie. I don't think there is any aspect of the movie that requires the big screen though. If I bought movies, I'd buy that one.
Tyler

Reply #47February 15, 2010, 06:08:04 pm

catlin_cava

• Veteran

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2010, 06:08:04 pm »

I'll do my part...

My part also ;D

haha

That actually happens???

I thought it was a great movie. I don't think there is any aspect of the movie that requires the big screen though. If I bought movies, I'd buy that one.
bump  ;D
Catlin

1999.5 VW Jetta TDI Bosch .216mm injectors and Malone stage 2, soon 11mm pump and vnt 22(parked for the winter)

Reply #48February 15, 2010, 06:20:15 pm

8v-of-fury

« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2010, 06:20:15 pm »
You would bump this after 20 days of inactivity ;)

WHAT HAS EVERYONE BEEN UP TO!?

Reply #49February 15, 2010, 06:47:15 pm

maxfax

• Veteran

« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2010, 06:47:15 pm »

Working, shoveling crap, crashing cars, molesting golf carts..   Pretty much SOS different day...

Reply #50February 16, 2010, 10:52:26 pm

burn_your_money

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran

• Personal Text
    Bright, On
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2010, 10:52:26 pm »

Working, shoveling crap, crashing cars, molesting golf carts..   Pretty much SOS different day...

Taking it easy :( Stupid wrist
Tyler

Reply #51March 17, 2010, 08:48:22 am

theman53

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran

• Personal Text
    Holmes County Ohio - North Central Ohio
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2010, 08:48:22 am »

I'll do my part...

My part also ;D

haha

That actually happens???

bump  ;D
Monthly checkup

Reply #52March 17, 2010, 03:08:51 pm

rabbitman

• Veteran

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2010, 03:08:51 pm »

I'll do my part...

My part also ;D

haha

That actually happens???

bump  ;D
Monthly checkup
Same I guess.........
'82 Rabbit, I put on a euro vnt-15, 2.25" DP, 2.5" exhaust, the result.....it whistled.

I removed the turbo, made a toilet bowl 2.5" DP, the result....it was deafening. Now it has a homemade muffler up front and a thrush in the rear, the result.....less loud.
Watch: AGENDA, GRINDING AMERICA DOWN

Reply #53March 17, 2010, 11:49:54 pm

Rabbit on Roids

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2010, 11:49:54 pm »

I'll do my part...

My part also ;D

haha

That actually happens???

bump  ;D
Monthly checkup
Same I guess.........

i cant believe that the thread is still alive. this is awesome...

Reply #54March 18, 2010, 06:57:50 am

catlin_cava

• Veteran

« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2010, 06:57:50 am »

I'll do my part...

My part also ;D

haha

That actually happens???

bump  ;D
Monthly checkup
Same I guess.........

lol it is pretty cool, I guess its because we are actually behaving ourselfs for once :P
Catlin

Reply #55March 18, 2010, 01:38:36 pm

macka

• Veteran

« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2010, 01:38:36 pm »

I'll do my part...

My part also ;D

haha

That actually happens???

bump  ;D
Monthly checkup
Same I guess.........

lol it is pretty cool, I guess its because we are actually behaving ourselfs for once :P

speak for yourself
Quote from: Vincent Walden
I do know that I drive torque,  while listening to my friends prattle on about horsepower.

Reply #56March 18, 2010, 11:44:03 pm

8v-of-fury

« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2010, 11:44:03 pm »

I'll do my part...

My part also ;D

haha

That actually happens???
ahh, good ole "Why TDI", what a good time that was...  Right Jeremy!

bump  ;D
Monthly checkup
Same I guess.........
speak for yourself

I think I sense some sarcasm from Kevo up there... lol

Reply #57March 20, 2010, 12:02:29 pm

Rabbit on Roids

« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2010, 12:02:29 pm »

I'll do my part...

My part also ;D

haha

That actually happens???

bump  ;D
Monthly checkup
Same I guess.........
speak for yourself

nope, no sarcasm at all, i was one of the founding fathers of this page, i think its friggen awesome. and pretty hilarious.

Reply #58March 20, 2010, 02:47:28 pm

rabbitman

• Veteran

« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2010, 02:47:28 pm »

I'll do my part...

My part also ;D

haha

That actually happens???

bump  ;D
Monthly checkup
Same I guess.........
speak for yourself

nope, no sarcasm at all, i was one of the founding fathers of this page, i think its friggen awesome. and pretty hilarious.
That pic in the middle kinda screws it up a bit but it's still kinda neat haha.
'82 Rabbit, I put on a euro vnt-15, 2.25" DP, 2.5" exhaust, the result.....it whistled.

I removed the turbo, made a toilet bowl 2.5" DP, the result....it was deafening. Now it has a homemade muffler up front and a thrush in the rear, the result.....less loud.
Watch: AGENDA, GRINDING AMERICA DOWN

Reply #59March 20, 2010, 07:27:10 pm

Rabbit on Roids

« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2010, 07:27:10 pm »

I'll do my part...

My part also ;D

haha

That actually happens???
PICTURE REMOVED

bump  ;D
Monthly checkup
Same I guess.........
speak for yourself

That pic in the middle kinda screws it up a bit but it's still kinda neat haha.
there, no more picture to distract our simple minds. haha

S-PAutomotive.com