S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: Vanagon Question-Power Door Locks & Washer/Wiper Switch  (Read 7972 times)

Reply #15November 02, 2009, 07:15:29 pm

Sam Johnson

• Junior

Re: Vanagon Question-Power Door Locks & Washer/Wiper Switch
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 07:15:29 pm »
Somolovitch3,

Sorry have been in India (working) and Mexico (attending a wedding) so have not been on line except for work type emails.

Hoping to take the system baqck to its original condition, I pulled the fuse that controls the original power door locks.  That solved 95% of my problem in that the driver side lock now works as it locks and unlocks with the controller.  The passenger side locks with the controller but I have to manually unlock.  The rear lock works and the sliding door does, sometimes.  No idea why this did what it did but at this stage I am not complaining.

With respect to the washer/wiper switch I just replaced it with a new one and it is good to go.

Thanks for all your suggestions and insights.  Will be in Tucson for another 10 days and then off for Kyrgyzstan on another assignment.  Should be the last one for 2009!!

Regards,  Sam
Tucson, AZ

Reply #16November 10, 2009, 05:13:39 pm

Adam@theHoffmanGroup

Re: Vanagon Question-Power Door Locks & Washer/Wiper Switch
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2009, 05:13:39 pm »
Have you got your KL550 up and running.  If not Pm me and we will get you rolling. Or call in at 1800-873-4038 after 9am pst and the tech guys will get you going. 

Adam

ps hope you enjoy Kyrgyzstan. Its been a few years since I was there.  But it was "colorfull" then!

S-PAutomotive.com