General Information > Smoke Tales

What's the worst fuel milage you can get??

<< < (2/24) > >>

theman53:
In the flat red bunny after the gov mod and fuel screw I would consistantly get 38MPG...it sucked. I think the pump was going out though.

Syncroincity:
If you're sitting still with the engine running, you're getting zero miles per gallon. :D

8v-of-fury:

--- Quote from: Syncroincity on November 05, 2009, 07:39:49 pm ---If you're sitting still with the engine running, you're getting zero miles per gallon. :D

--- End quote ---

I worked out something with a short test today.. with my 410k 81 running out of a graduated cylinder, at idle it burned 250ml in 20 minutes.. 12.5ml/minute OR 4.8ml every second. Those are some good numbers. So theoretically!!! you could idle for roughly 80 minutes on just one liter of fuel :) lol

maxfax:

--- Quote from: Syncroincity on November 05, 2009, 07:39:49 pm ---If you're sitting still with the engine running, you're getting zero miles per gallon. :D

--- End quote ---

I had a Mustang once upon a time that 0mpg was actually good... 

clbanman:

--- Quote from: 8v-of-fury on November 05, 2009, 11:06:59 pm ---

--- End quote ---

I worked out something with a short test today.. with my 410k 81 running out of a graduated cylinder, at idle it burned 250ml in 20 minutes.. 12.5ml/minute OR 4.8ml every second. Those are some good numbers. So theoretically!!! you could idle for roughly 80 minutes on just one liter of fuel :) lol

--- End quote ---

Don't you mean .208 ml/second?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version