S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: Post up cool features you've found on the new forum software  (Read 9083 times)

Reply #15August 07, 2009, 03:03:52 am

rabbitman

• Veteran

Re: Post up cool features you've found on the new forum software
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2009, 03:03:52 am »
I've discovered if you send a pm but forgot to check "save a copy in my outbox" then you can't get it back and I always forget what I said.....BUT, if you go into "modify you profile" then click "personal messages options" you can make it automaticly save a copy every time! Very handy. :D
'82 Rabbit, I put on a euro vnt-15, 2.25" DP, 2.5" exhaust, the result.....it whistled.

I removed the turbo, made a toilet bowl 2.5" DP, the result....it was deafening. Now it has a homemade muffler up front and a thrush in the rear, the result.....less loud.
Watch: AGENDA, GRINDING AMERICA DOWN

Reply #16August 10, 2009, 08:43:01 pm

Rabbit TD

• Veteran

Re: Post up cool features you've found on the new forum software
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 08:43:01 pm »
Until Saturday I would have gave anything for a spell-check but I stumbled across something on the internet for updating drivers for my laptop's touchpad and now the cursor just doesn't take off on it's own and screw everything up like it did before and take 10 min . to type something that should only take 30 sec.   Very nice Forum with a lot of features, but it's adictive :P  I like the emoticons too especialy  ;D, looks like he's pretty happy with himself doesn't he?

Fixmyvw.com