S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: Smoked the cops... kind of....  (Read 2889 times)

June 08, 2009, 06:20:22 am

MRDART

• User+

Smoked the cops... kind of....
« on: June 08, 2009, 06:20:22 am »
Hello everyone!
 Last wednesday I was going up to Stockholm( yes I am a swede!) with my 3 year old son strapped in his seat and all the extra clothes tools and so on loaded in the car so it was quite heavy... Just as we accelerate out of a roundabout a patrolcar pulls up behind us, I was maybe doing just over the speed limit so I thought I was gonna be pulled over... anyway nothing happends they just cruise behind us and then theres is a steep long hill to pass over with no chance of overtaking so the old volvo starts smoking like a freight train, I thought now they will definitely pull me over, but after the climb they pull up alongside and wave their noses and laughin their asses off before hitting the siren once and then turn off att the next exit.... must have been my lucky day....  8) 8)

volvo 940 D24TIC standard

Reply #1June 09, 2009, 06:10:28 pm

79rabbit4dr

Re: Smoked the cops... kind of....
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 06:10:28 pm »
Hello everyone!
 Last wednesday I was going up to Stockholm( yes I am a swede!) with my 3 year old son strapped in his seat and all the extra clothes tools and so on loaded in the car so it was quite heavy... Just as we accelerate out of a roundabout a patrolcar pulls up behind us, I was maybe doing just over the speed limit so I thought I was gonna be pulled over... anyway nothing happends they just cruise behind us and then theres is a steep long hill to pass over with no chance of overtaking so the old volvo starts smoking like a freight train, I thought now they will definitely pull me over, but after the climb they pull up alongside and wave their noses and laughin their asses off before hitting the siren once and then turn off att the next exit.... must have been my lucky day....  8) 8)

that's funny!