Author Topic: FS: COMPLETE overbored 1z/AHU Shortblock and much much MORE!  (Read 13605 times)

Reply #15January 08, 2010, 12:44:26 am

trev0006

Re: FS: COMPLETE overbored 1z/AHU Shortblock and much much MORE!
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 12:44:26 am »
WOW, what a great deal.

OK, so....I'm finally having to do this. Initially I've had a deposit on the shortblock here, but its been several months now and I still have the shortblock here and no full payment; so regrettably, I need to move this out of my garage (I need the room, especially in preparation for winter). With that, I'm putting the complete shortblock back up for sale. I have time and cash tied up on this that I'd like to bring back into focus. I've had many inquires since I took the deposit, I apologize to those especially who offered full payment, on the spot...but here is your chance again.

That said...the complete shortblock is back up for sale. I'm firm on the price...well worth it and then some actually.

$1250.00

Additionally, I have the pulleys that I've refinished (blasted, painted, etc.) and the valve cover as well that I'd include for 50.00 extra. I had them priced individually, but they'll go for that to someone who wants the motor. Most of the other items are gone, I'll update the front post here to make sure its completely up to date.

Hoping to move this out before the first week of September. I had offered to driving within a few hours of Elmira, NY 14905 to help with shipment/transport of this...but my time is growing short as a new school year is approaching and I still have a lot of preparations to do in my classroom.

Serious inquires only...thanks! You can email me directly at [email protected] if you want to avoid a tires cars possible time delay through PM's via TDIClub here.

Joe

Fixmyvw.com