General Information > General

Suggestions for getting the most out of these forums

<< < (3/3)

Muthashabubu:

--- Quote from: Vincent Waldon on February 19, 2009, 10:59:19 pm ---Here's some random thoughts, for what they're worth,  on how to get the most out of this fantastic resource:

* Start by reading the  FAQ .  It really is the questions we frequently see, at least 80% of the time.  It’s also the questions we’re all pretty tired of discussing again and again and again!
* No really, read the  FAQ !

--- End quote ---
I am a newb and want to read the FAQ but that link doesn't work.  :-\

Edit: Well, duh! Just found it.
All I had to do was open my eyes a little.
Translation: I NEED SLEEP

theman53:
We need to look at some of these rules again. We are trying to not become as some other forums on the internet.

These would be a great place to start. If more is needed please post up and I will continue as Vince did with the suggestions.

•Profanity is a big no-no, as is any language or conversation that is disrespectful to race,creed,religion, etc.  This is an inclusive forum for all... some of us even share this stuff with our sons and daughters.  If the conversation would make your kids, significant others, or parents uncomfortable you've probably gone too far.
•Remember that we’re all amateurs here, and no one has a monopoly on the truth.
•If you have an opinion, state it as such.  If you’re not sure… don’t pretend that you are.  If you have nothing new to add to a thread, then consider not adding anything!
•Take a deep breath and reflect before submitting a grumpy post. Conversations will go best if everyone is feeling their best.
•Remember that this is the Internet… no one can see your car, your engine, or the expression on your face.  Describe things as carefully as you can, and remember to be clear if you’re kidding or serious.
•Like most other areas in life the Golden Rule is a great yardstick: treat others the way you want to be treated, and life will be grand!

trangctv:
I agree with you all

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version