Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: Project golf mk3 tdi 90  (Read 2744 times)

October 02, 2008, 11:30:54 am

sam-

Project golf mk3 tdi 90
« on: October 02, 2008, 11:30:54 am »
Hi,

I'm samuel from belgium, especially liege, i'm 24 years old and i own a golf mk3 tdi 90 and i would like to have a lot of power to kick vr6's ass and more

I would like to have some help/info about the way to prepare a tdi 90 from a golf mk3.
I think engine is 1z and turbo is k03 or gt15 as standart configuration, its a non-vnt turbo.

I heard its possible to get more than 180hp with bigger turbo, injectors, stainless steel exhaust, front mount intercooler, a clutch like stage 3 or more and one way i can do a ecu reprogrammation, other way i can pass the tdi into a m-tdi.

Turbo

I would like to find a bigger turbo that is plug and play on my mk3 or that fit with a little bit of modification but no huge work since i'm not mecanist and i have to do everything by a friend.
Some turbo i heard that can give a lot of power : k24 (from golf mk2 td), gt20 and gt22.
Can you details me wich power for wich turbo
Eventually the price of these turbo and where i can find them.

Injectors

Wich injectors should i put for this config since i dont want to change the head of the pump because i heard its difficult and you dont have only benefit.

Clutch

Wich brand do you advise me ? Will the stage 3 be ok or i will need higher stage ?

Axles

Will the axles be good for a power less than 200hp

Reprog or m-tdi

Its that better to do a reprogrammation or a m-tdi for exhaust gas (CoČ pollution test) ?

Is the pump the only thing to change to get a m-tdi ?

If i do a m-tdi should i remove the ecu ?

Thanks to everybody that will help me.

Fixmyvw.com