Fixmyvw.com

Author Topic: Spares in the UK  (Read 3257 times)

August 16, 2008, 05:53:20 pm

Baxter

Spares in the UK
« on: August 16, 2008, 05:53:20 pm »
How do.
I have just gotten set up with a few companies to sort a reliable source for some T3 parts as I was getting tired of having customers cars lieing around awaiting parts...
So, there is no reason I can see why I can't get spares in for you lot too.
I already have my webshop selling parts for VW vans, but I stuck a Diesel GTD/AAZ section on there with some of the parts that I stock that also cross over to what you lot may need.

Companies I deal with.

Meyle.
Kolbenshmidt.
AMC cylinder heads.
Elring.
Beru.
H&R.
Powerflex.
AVO.
KW suspensions.
Weitec.
KKK and Garrett authorised repairer.

I also indirectly deal with Bosch, Febi and a few others.

I'm not saying I have the stuff in stock I am saying if you are struggling I could be able to help out.
I know recently I struggled to get some intermediate shaft bearings and ended up getting some from Mike_W (great to deal with) and having them shipped over, I now carry these on the shelf.

I sell parts for, and carry out lots of AAZ to T3 (vanagon) conversions so I will soon be adding head gaskets and the like to the site as a matter of course, just to make my life easier in the future.

I'm sorry at the moment I cannot sell parts out of the UK, I am a one man business running a workshop through the day and a web forum and webshop at night and I simply don't have enough hours in the day to do the extra work sending stuff out of the country, the VAT rules here means I end up with a load of extra paperwork and I can't be doing with any more paper!!

Link to Diesel section.

Reply #1August 18, 2008, 03:16:40 pm

Baxter

Spares in the UK
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 03:16:40 pm »
AAZ gaskets land in the morning.
All decent Elring stuff.
Will be on webshop later.
:)