Author Topic: erratic driver gets.... surprised  (Read 3075 times)

July 25, 2008, 12:48:11 am

BellCityDubber

• Veteran

erratic driver gets.... surprised
« on: July 25, 2008, 12:48:11 am »
okay.. so after a night out on the town, I had to run back across town and the easiest way was thru downtown.

I get downtown and I'm in the left lane and there's a pair of erratic drivers...

I'm closing a gap between me, a light, and another vehicle ahead of me in the right lane....

the first crazy driver flies up the right lane, passes in between me and the vehicle ahead to the right. and we come to a stop at a light

it was

Crazy driver ahead of me.... the car in the right lane ahead of me beside him.

Me, and the OTHER crazy tailgater beside me.

so the light goes green, and we all start out.

the first guy TAKES OFF.. so I'm beside the NORMAL driver in the right lane and the crazy driver is now behind me....

so I get ahead a bit and let them pass into the right lane and they take off.

we make it thru 2 more green lights and I notice that the 2nd crazy person who I just let pass, has just arrived at the intersection and is now behind a pickup and a lumberyard truck.

so I do my pepe le peu thing.. (50, just goin my speed in 3rd gear)....

seeing that I'm going "faster" (or making better time) the driver gets in my lane again, BEHIND ME....

I don't like lane jumpers, especially ones that go 80+ kph in a 50...

so I slap it in 5th....
stand on the smoke button....

almost IMMEDIATELY......  I see distance being put between my tailights and the crazy driver behind me.

I then had to turn off that main road.. but I think that driver got the message.... clear as mud..er.. soot in this case

:twisted:

Reply #1July 28, 2008, 04:35:00 pm

rabbitman

• Veteran

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 04:35:00 pm »
hahaha
'82 Rabbit, I put on a euro vnt-15, 2.25" DP, 2.5" exhaust, the result.....it whistled.

I removed the turbo, made a toilet bowl 2.5" DP, the result....it was deafening. Now it has a homemade muffler up front and a thrush in the rear, the result.....less loud.
Watch: AGENDA, GRINDING AMERICA DOWN

Reply #2September 05, 2008, 03:41:28 am

Smokey Eddy

• Veteran

• McScrubbins Body Wash
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 03:41:28 am »
pulled that one before!!

Want to tail gate me? well i could slam the brakes and brace for impact and get a new car. OR! throw 'er into fith and see how that tastes!
 suckers
Ed
Blacked out mk2 AAZ Jetta RIP. You are missed.
White 1999.5 ALH Golf 2dr. Low & wide. Rammed off the road RIP.
Blue 2009 CR140 Jetta CBEA/CJAA. Malone stage 2. EGR/DPF/Exhaust-valve deletes. 2.5" open exhaust. ADP Turbo swap. 1-stage nitrous kit. THROWN ROD