S-PAutomotive.com

Author Topic: 89 diesel golf vs 90-? 323  (Read 3538 times)

April 05, 2005, 08:38:54 pm

fillmore

• Junior

• http://fillmorenorthband.tripod.com
89 diesel golf vs 90-? 323
« on: April 05, 2005, 08:38:54 pm »
so i was driving my 400 dollar wonder to school today and i see this guy  a couple years younger than me who goes to my school approching very quickly in his mom's crappy mazda 323. i stay driving the speed limit (80km's or so) and he doesnt get off my ass so i as soon as i came out of this sharp turn i hamered it into third, than fourth and left him in a cloud off black and blue smoke -(3rd cylinder ring is bent FROM PREVIOUS OWNER :evil: ) anyways i get up to about 110 km's but im forced to ease off due to some badly alligned front wheels then a couple km's down the road i come to a straight stretch i see out of the corner of my eye that hes right behind me in the other lane about to pass. i drop it in 4th and put my foot to the floor and try not to let him get passed me and i put up one hell of a good fight but we were coming up to a blind crest/corner and a minivan appeared and in all fairness he was about to win and i looked over and saw the terror in his eyes directed at the head on collision that was approching so i put on my brakes and he just snuck in as the minivan passed.
the gasser won this round but i'll get the last laugh in a couple months when his engine blows up from his rediculous driving and i pass him pointing and laughing as he waits at his bus stop  :lol:

S-PAutomotive.com