Author Topic: killer rabbit  (Read 4527 times)

March 28, 2005, 09:54:37 pm

Anonymous

killer rabbit
« on: March 28, 2005, 09:54:37 pm »
my firend got a 93 dakota with the 318 in it. well hes always bragging about how fast it is and he always talks about being able to beat all these different vehicals in a race. well one night i was beside him at a red light and i blipped the throttle a couple times. he did the same, well the light turned green and i beat him off the line. i kept a little ahead of him up to about 85 km/h then he started pulling up beside me, but my turn was right there so i took my foot off the gas. i think i woulda been able to keep ahead of him a bit longer if i wound up the engine a bit more, i was kinda short shifting it. anyway he was suprised at how fast my car was and his girlfriend was with him and she said i beat him... :D
this was only running 15 psi due to a leaky boost hose too.

this other time i was beside my sister in her 80 rabbit GTI. she thought she was pretty fast so she started to rev her engine. i just looked over and nodded my head. when the light turned green my car just bogged down off the line and i thought i lost it right then and there...but after i shifted into 2nd i pulled up beside her and shifted into 3rd and left her in my dus.."cough"..smoke :lol:

thats all i got for now.more to come.

Mark

Reply #1March 28, 2005, 09:55:50 pm

Anonymous

killer rabbit
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 09:55:50 pm »
ahhh, forgot to log in.

sorry bout that.

Mark

Reply #2March 28, 2005, 09:57:58 pm

dieselpower

• Junior

killer rabbit
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 09:57:58 pm »
OMG...i think theres somthing wrong with this...you can delete those then i'll rewrite them under my name...sorry bout all the confusion...

Mark
84 rabbit 1.6TD
because real cars don't have sparkplugs

Fixmyvw.com