Author Topic: killer rabbit  (Read 4528 times)

March 28, 2005, 09:54:37 pm

Anonymous

killer rabbit
« on: March 28, 2005, 09:54:37 pm »
my firend got a 93 dakota with the 318 in it. well hes always bragging about how fast it is and he always talks about being able to beat all these different vehicals in a race. well one night i was beside him at a red light and i blipped the throttle a couple times. he did the same, well the light turned green and i beat him off the line. i kept a little ahead of him up to about 85 km/h then he started pulling up beside me, but my turn was right there so i took my foot off the gas. i think i woulda been able to keep ahead of him a bit longer if i wound up the engine a bit more, i was kinda short shifting it. anyway he was suprised at how fast my car was and his girlfriend was with him and she said i beat him... :D
this was only running 15 psi due to a leaky boost hose too.

this other time i was beside my sister in her 80 rabbit GTI. she thought she was pretty fast so she started to rev her engine. i just looked over and nodded my head. when the light turned green my car just bogged down off the line and i thought i lost it right then and there...but after i shifted into 2nd i pulled up beside her and shifted into 3rd and left her in my dus.."cough"..smoke :lol:

thats all i got for now.more to come.

Mark

Reply #1March 28, 2005, 09:55:50 pm

Anonymous

killer rabbit
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 09:55:50 pm »
ahhh, forgot to log in.

sorry bout that.

Mark

Reply #2March 28, 2005, 09:57:58 pm

dieselpower

• Junior

killer rabbit
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 09:57:58 pm »
OMG...i think theres somthing wrong with this...you can delete those then i'll rewrite them under my name...sorry bout all the confusion...

Mark
84 rabbit 1.6TD
because real cars don't have sparkplugs