Author Topic: 2001 Golf Gl TDI GTI Look alike For Sale  (Read 4074 times)

February 27, 2005, 08:25:55 am

therabbittree

• Veteran

2001 Golf Gl TDI GTI Look alike For Sale
« on: February 27, 2005, 08:25:55 am »
I regret that we have decided to sell own 2001 Golf GL TDI. we have a B4 Passat Wagon already so with 1 child and 1 on the way, the Golf doesn't have the room.
 any how we bought the car NEW in 2001 i removed the crankcase vent as soon as it was home. there is now egr on the car now either it has a espillian device, and egr dialed back with vag com. I is the dark green color with Blacked out Ecodes in the front , clear side corners, GTI tinted Tails, I have 2 sets of rims - on factory 15" steels with snows (tires are about 25%), and a set of 16" monteral IIs, has factory mud flaps, and some small paint chips from commuting. The interior has full black leather GTI interior with arm rest and heated seats. ( the heated switch is not hooked up but i hope to have it for the new owner), full set of Autometer Ultralight guages EGT, Boost, and Voltmeter, mounted in stock cubby hole with aftermarket guage panel. I have set of GTI pedals and deal pedal with the stainess trim i have not installed yet. The engine has a upsolute chip, CCV mod, No egr, DD Race pipe, EGT pre turbo, EGR Dialed back, Epsillion device, Kerma power plus 216s nozzles, lightened G60 flywheel / VR6 Clutch, and Delvac 1 oil for whole life of vehicle. I have done all maintenace and have records. Every keep records of all Fuel stops since new ( we are at 187 now ) 117k miles. My wife commutes 100 miles a day to work for 3 years and i have used it the last year about the same distance for my work commute. so the mileage is all highway. I have factory metal skid plate kit also i coated it with plastic bed liner and i could install for new owner, I will post pics soon, we are asking $10,500 or so some members here can vouch for the car, Diesel Tech  has seen it etc as have others.
Thanks
Deo
[email protected]
(845)223-3342

Reply #1February 27, 2005, 03:14:31 pm

Red Rabbit

• Junior

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 03:14:31 pm »
"21 child and 1 on the way"...........maybe you should think about getting something a little bit bigger......like a modified school bus :lol:
No I am NOT in denial!!!!!

Reply #2February 27, 2005, 07:15:01 pm

therabbittree

• Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2005, 07:15:01 pm »
thats what I get from typing too fast ha... naw 2 children should be enough for a while ha.
thanks
Deo